Monday, June 30, 2003

I see that a serious drawback of blogging is that a person really needs something to say. The hordes of emails i received over my first entry has placed a bit of pressure on me to continue my success.

I am paralyzed with fear! How can i compete with my self? Can i out-funny me? Could i do that day after day?

Perhaps a new feature will help: Complaint of the day.
Not sure if this will work out. I hope not to sound like a whiner, and there is some risk in making this a depressing place to visit. I'd hate to find myself on the wrong end of a lawsuit over someone who decides to end it all after reading my blog. But i decide to live dangerously and initiate my first complaint.

Vincas! I bought a few a Home Depot since they were touted as drought tolerant, thrived on neglect, and would be beautiful as well. I may have gotten confused since i am also looking for a woman who can serve as designated driver most the time, doesn't mind being left home and who brings a jealous tear to the eye of most Victoria's Secret models. I ended up with this plant since my oneliners were making the check out girl nervous. Stuck a few in the window boxes and threw one in a pot for the office desk.

Fourteen weeks of rain has reduced the ones in the flower boxes to lumps of mold that would probably excite me if i were a mycologist. The one on my desk i managed to knock over and, even though at the time it seemed to be doing well, has gone into shock and decided to end it's life. It now looks like what i can only describe as the plant world's equivalent of Phyllis Diller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home